Download the Kodi app to your non-jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
Unlike the Android, Kodi is not available in the App Store. So you will need to sideload Kodi to your Apple device.
How-to Download Kodi to iOS (No Jailbreak Needed)
Please note that this method requires Kodi to be reinstalled every 7 days unless you have an Apple Developers account.
1. Connect your iOS device to your computer.
2. Download and run Cydia Impactor.
3. Download Kodi .ipa file to your computer.
4. Make sure your iOS device is selected in the drop-down and drag and drop the Kodi .ipa file into Cydia Impactor.
5. Enter a valid Apple ID and password.
Once the installation is done, Kodi will be available on your iOS device. Feel free to leave us a comment if you are having any problems installing Kodi to your iPhone or iPad!